Timeless Cottage with Family Proportions
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Abundant period features, polished hardwood timber floors, open fire place, modern amenities and a delightful warmth from the moment you enter, this timeless cottage from the 1930s has been perfectly updated to suit all aspects of contemporary living.
Lined with beautiful trees and gardens this home offers a spacious 739m2 approx with effortless living in mind including a level home layout and easily maintainable grounds.
The captivating home offers four generous bedrooms, all with their own unique art-deco cornices and picture rails adding to its charm. Set among the bedrooms are two full bathrooms, one recently updated with on-trend neutral palette and wooden floating bench. The versatile fourth bedroom is located at the rear of the home acting as a master bedroom, a teenager retreat or guests private wing with French doors to pool area. A large open kitchen with plentiful storage with dining and living zone adjacent.
Appreciate every aspect of your back yard with cleverly planted gardens that create a tropical inspired pool space with large entertainment deck and child friendly yard while also ensuring privacy.
Other features include:
- A total of 4 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and 2 full-sized bathrooms.
- Luxe internal laundry with caesarstone finishings and plenty of cupboard space.
- High ceilings with period features unique to each room and stunning timber floors throughout.
- 739m2 approx. block all fully fenced with manicured gardens, including side access to back garden with established fruit trees, working and storage sheds and green space for kids.
- 2 x carport.
- Town water and septic.
- Town gas for heating and reverse cycle aircon along with ceiling fans for cooling.
- Sun drenched yard with entertainment deck and huge pool perfect for summer.
- Great location within walking distance to East Richmond Train Station, University, Primary and High Schools and local shops.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.