- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Full of appeal and located in one of Richmond's finest streets, this circa 1930's weatherboard cottage is a gorgeous fusion of contemporary and original elements creating a very cosy and character filled home.
Every corner oozes charm, offering three bedrooms two with built ins, air conditioner, all with fans and full bathroom set amongst. A light filled lounge room with stunning woodfire place and study nook, open plan dining and kitchen with 6x burner gas cooktop, walk in pantry and breakfast bar. Another light filled living space to the rear of the home, which leads out onto a fully paved yard with large pergola.
Exuding all the charm of yesteryear, white picket fence and sweet cottage garden this home presents itself as a great opportunity for a young family, downsizers and astute investors.
- 1x carport and off-street parking and side access
- 2 x garden sheds
- Manicured and low maintenance garden and block
- Beautiful timber flooring throughout
- 4x air conditioners, fans and wood fire place
- Original cornices and ornate features throughout, glass splashbacks
- 2 living zones, 3 bedrooms with potential 4th , large main bedroom
- 9ft ceilings, plentiful storage & alarm
- Town water and septic
- Conveniently placed minutes away from the amenities of Richmond - Marketplace, schools, parks, cafes, train station and bus stops.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.