The Islands Estate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Peacefully set against a picturesque mountain backdrop in an upmarket acreage estate, this sophisticated country style residence provides the perfect lifestyle for relaxed family living on 3.5 park like acres.
Striking the ideal balance of character and functionality the home offers multiple living zones catering to formal and informal needs. A generous kitchen with caeser-stone bench tops and large breakfast bar with adjoining dining and sunroom which overlooks stunningly crafted gardens.
Suffused with natural light and rural vistas the master suite offers a recently updated ensuite with separate toilet and huge walk in robe. The further three bedrooms are generous in proportions, sure to accommodate every child's need with built in robes and serviced by another updated full main bathroom.
The land provides a private sanctuary with hedged rear yard secluding the large gazebo perfect for entertaining while watching the kids swim in the salt water pool.
This immaculate property is sure to meet the requirements of growing families or downsizers moving from larger properties yet still seeking the privacy and rural pursuits of a smaller acreage option.
Further features include:
- Family sized kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, plenty of storage and bench space, Westinghouse appliances and electric cooktop.
- Four double sized bedrooms with built in robes and carpet
- Large outdoor entertainment gazebo with power
- Large living room and detached formal lounge
- Internal laundry off kitchen with access to outside
- Lovely salt water pool - off peak and compliant
- All bathrooms have been updated 12 months ago, the main bathroom with stunning free-standing bath and separate toilet.
- Charming country features such as bay windows, lead light detailing, detailed cornices and large windows in every room showing off its stunning surrounds.
- A great mix of landscaped and arable grounds kept hydrated by spring fed bore.
- ADSL internet, solar panels, 3-zone ducted air-conditioning, solar hot water, 110,000L water tank, fully fenced and secure for pets.
- Strata rates cover lawn maintenance on common areas, maintenance of private driveway, tennis court, horse arena, electric/ security gates, septic and bore water.
- Surrounded by equally as stunning homes and property.
- Great location, quiet and friendly estate with an abundant of things to do inclusive of tennis court, horse arena and walking trails.
- Secure and safe estate - passcode required to enter the estate.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.