- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
This unique Country Manor is perfectly positioned in a peaceful family setting with sweeping treetop views across 12 picturesque acres while the home oozes timeless style and charm.
Offering a stunning palette of neutral hues complimented with the perfect fusion of natural elements such as light filled rooms, glowing timber and slate, the home seamlessly integrates the interior with the natural landscape.
Presenting a functional layout flowing over two floors this family home accommodates your every need with multiple informal and formal living zones perfected with vaulted timber ceilings and floor to ceiling windows to take in the calm and tranquil setting. Four generous bedrooms, two downstairs and two located upstairs with a huge shared ensuite set among with deep free-standing bath, separate vanities and plenty of space. Making up the home is a country style galley kitchen, second full bathroom, internal laundry and large study with access to private deck.
Excelling in premium comfort, the undisputed hero of the home are the idyllic spaces to sit back and relax and take in the breathtaking surrounds, you are truly hidden away with an array of wildlife right on your doorstep.
- A master suite with separate built in wardrobes and modern quality bathroom with beautiful quirky corners such as reading nook and high-pitched ceilings.
- A further 3 bedrooms, one located near the master and another two on the lower floor. A potential fifth bedroom or large study space.
- A beautiful galley style kitchen exuding country charm and lined with plenty of bench space and storage.
- Vaulted ceiling formal sitting room, large lounge with timber fireplace, dining and games room.
- Fenced yard for pets and large open paddocks, a maintainable mix of arable pasture and pristine bush land catering to a wide variety of rural pursuits plus large dam, irrigation and pumping rights from Little Islands Creek.
- 4 x carport + large shed (11.5 x 9m) with three phase power and 3m sliding door perfect for boats and toys.
- Ducted air conditioning, timber slow combustion fireplace, septic system - seepage, 110,000L water tank, solar hot water, large chicken pen and veggie patch
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
6 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.