Penny Royal Circa 1930's
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This gorgeous 1930's cottage marks an incredible opportunity to secure a lifestyle property on an easy 3,604m2. Tucked behind established trees and hedging the home offers timeless appeal and blessed with a host of classic details, unknowingly you will fall in love with Penny Royal.
Offering four bedrooms, including a generous master with walk-through robe and ensuite, the configuration would allow for the fourth room to be used as a study.
Featuring well-proportioned interiors offering clever integration of inside and outside living. The home is complemented by a neutral colour palette and features of yesteryear such as timber floorboards, leadlight windows, pine lining boards and high-pitched ceilings.
When it comes to location, this residence is nothing short of convenient and perfect for those seeking a relaxed leisure driven lifestyle. Situated minutes from Kurrajong Village, and with an array of amenities within 10 minutes' drive of your doorstep.
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, electric & gas Belling oven only 1 year old. A blackwood constructed kitchen, beautiful lit by stunning lead light windows that look over the property.
- Four bedrooms, the master was an addition done 8 years ago offering plenty of space, charming country style ensuite and walk in robe.
- Main bathroom offers original claw foot bath, vanity and toilet.
- Large main living room, wood fire place with Huon Pine timber insert, dining room adjacent.
- Opening from the living room through large hard wood doors a superb entertainment space perfect for a BBQ or looking out and taking in the rural views.
- Extended 8 years ago, the extension included the master suite, large living room and entertainment deck.
- The lower level of the home offers laundry and two large store rooms.
- Underfloor ducted heating and cooling and fire place for winter.
- Town water with additional water tanks, absorption trench.
- Dual road access one to garage and the other perfect for boats with DA approval for another two-car shed.
- Two car garage with electric roller doors plus workshop to the rear.
- A fully fenced and secure block, offering great useable land perfect for kids and pets. Beautiful established gardens and sandstone garden beds.
- The land backs onto the historic Kurrajong Pansy Line
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.