Family Home with Usable Land
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 9 Cars
Peacefully located and well suited to those seeking usable land, the property presents itself as a great option for a wide range of rural pursuits sitting on approximately 4.1 hectares offering great mix of arable and private bushland.
This impeccably presented and maintained property offers a quality brick veneer single level home with a spacious flow throughout. Four good sized light filled bedrooms that overlook the property, the master inclusive of on-trend ensuite and built in robes. The heart of the home offers an open plan family living space inclusive of a quality designer Queensland blackwood timber kitchen and eat in meals area. Catering to both informal or formal needs are multiple living options perfect for entertaining. Great sized outdoor undercover entertainment space flowing effortlessly from house for all year round entertaining.
Ideal for horses and other livestock the land offers multiple paddocks with large bore fed dam (licensed bore), an open 10x10m2 shed for hay / machinery and an additional 12x12m 6 bay shed suitable for trucks, tractors, caravans with commercial height doors. Both sheds and home also offer 3-phase power perfect for tradesmen.
Move in as is and utilise the family friendly floorplan in an idyllic rural pocket just minutes from Kurrajong Village.
- Four good sized bedrooms all with built in robes. The master generous in proportion with ensuite and his and hers built in robes. Ensuite has been fully renovated.
- Family sized main bathroom with large vanity space, bath and shower with separate toilet.
- Formal lounge and dining located to the front of the home
- Open plan family room, meals and kitchen - designer kitchen offers plenty of bench space and storage and constructed with Queensland blackwood.
- Large undercover entertainment space with open servery joining the kitchen.
- From the kitchen large laundry with external access to outside.
- 2x car garage with additional workshop space and internal access to home plus rear undercover carport located at the back of the home.
- 3 phase power to house and 2 x sheds
- 10x10m2 hay/machinery shed plus 4 door, 12x12m 6 x bay shed, 2 doors electric with the provisions to be also.
- 24 solar panels for power 4.1KWA and solar electric hot water 400L with 2 panels.
- Ducted air conditioning - 3 zones
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
8 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.