Ellimatta on Florence
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Delivering spaces of impressive proportion and quality finishes, this charming country home rests on a family-sized 1.28 approx acres and has been tastefully renovated creating a haven for relaxed open plan living.
Suited to both domestic practicalities and entertaining, the home has been superbly finished with spotted gum flooring and a meticulous eye for design & detail. Offering a multitude of living options lending themselves to formal and casual formats inclusive of a generous sized media room with quality Klipsch speaker system and Epson projector.
The kitchen seamlessly combines a timeless neutral colour palette with a range of high-end Ilve appliances and an adjoining butler's pantry. For relaxed family nights and full-scale entertaining, the hub-of-the-home kitchen adapts accordingly, smoothly flowing to a covered alfresco and wrap around veranda.
Three double bedrooms and a study stem off a central hallway served by a luxe main bathroom with free standing bath, double vanities, rain water shower and relaxing rural vistas. Set on its own private wing the master suite features a functional ensuite with double vanities and walk in robe.
The undisputed hero of this property is the voluminous everyday living expanse that connects seamlessly to the all-weather outdoor entertaining area and private yard with direct access to Little Wheeny Creek.
Further features include:
- Four double sized bedrooms all with built in robes and fans, the master featuring ensuite and walk in robe.
- Large main bathroom, updated and on-trend featuring deep free-standing bath and feature tapware. Rain fall shower head, double vanities with plenty of storage and separate toilet.
- Large lounge room, dining, living all found around the hub of the home kitchen that features large butler's panty, high end appliances, soft close draws, plenty of storage & prep space, eat in breakfast bar and caeser stone benchtops.
- Large laundry with plenty of bench space and storage with access to yard
- Fantastic entertainment space smoothly flowing from home through large bi-fold doors (with flyscreen), functional servery and external blinds to block out heat and weather.
- Two studies, one tucked away and privately positioned to ensure work is completed and the other upon entry could alternatively act as a 5th bedroom option.
- Sensored butler's pantry lights and masters hallway to walk in robe and ensuite.
- Plenty of space underneath home fully enclosed and ready to be converted into man shed, or extra storage space.
- 110,000L tank which collects water from drainage along with town water pumping to also.
- 2 car garage with electric roller doors and side access to yard with paved parking offering plenty of room for boats, caravans and cars.
- Spotted gum flooring, feature stone entrance and fireplace, manicured gardens and grounds, blinds throughout, four zone ducted air-conditioning, gas bayonet, slow combustion fireplace, fully fenced and secure for pets and children.
- Positioned in one of Kurrajong Villages most desirable enclaves just a short stroll to the vibrant Kurrajong Village and a choice of well-regarded schools.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.