Country Living at its Finest
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Set far back from the road and nestled deep into an exquisite mixture of native trees and landscaped grounds Angophora is perfect for those seeking a country retreat ideal for a number of rural pursuits.
This impeccably presented and maintained property offers a quality double brick single level home with a spacious flow throughout. A family sized four light filled bedrooms that overlook an assortment of beautiful gardens and two large bathrooms set among. The heart of the home offers an open plan living space inclusive of a stunning Gourmet kitchen with oversized island bench which boasts a Falcon Toledo gas and electric oven, plenty of storage and soft close draws. Completing the home are multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas, cleverly designed to effortlessly cater for the extended or growing family.
This home and property is a reflection of the owner's care and love for all this property has to offer, get lost in the beauty of the gardens and the sheer greatness of the Angophora trees that populate this property.
All set on 10 acres of complete arable land, ideal for horses and livestock. Privately tucked away to escape and unwind and offer an enviable lifestyle.
- Four generous bedrooms, all with built ins and private views of the beautiful landscape.
- Two full bathrooms, recently renovated at either wing of the home.
- Reconfigured kitchen with 40mm granite benchtops, Aga 6 x gas/electric stove and cooktop and large eat in breakfast bar.
- Large open plan living, dining, lounge and kitchen that lead out onto a stunning wisteria shaded courtyard and wrap around verandah.
- Cosy formal living space perfect for winter with Jetmaster fire place.
- Internal laundry with external access.
- Lopi heater, timber slow combustion fire place plus ducted air for cooling or heating.
- 12 x 8 Shed plus carport for caravan and another 1 car garage or garden shed option with a carport attached for two cars.
- Stunning 70m dry stone wall leading to the stone shed adding to this properties character and charm.
- 200m non-restricted and drinkable bore that can run 24/7
- All fully fenced, 160,000L Water tank, 2 x dams with pump and septic.
- 10 acres of arable land perfect for livestock.
- The property is within 10 minutes of Kurrajong Village lifestyle cafes, restaurants and parks with plenty of quality primary and high schools surrounding.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
6 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.