A Benchmark for Acreage Living
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Superbly finished with a meticulous eye for design and detail, this beautifully appointed 6-year-old country homestead offers an idyllic lifestyle with glorious rural views over its private 14.8 acres.
A theme of space and comfort dominates this McDonald Jones architect designed home with soaring 9ft ceilings, and generous rooms presenting a multitude of living options lending themselves to casual or formal formats to accommodate the whole family's needs.
Sitting well back from the road and down a meandering country driveway this single level country homestead is located less than 5 minutes to the village or North Richmond.
For relaxed family nights in or full-scale entertaining the central living domain encompasses a hub-of-the-home gourmet kitchen, effortlessly flowing to a large entertainment deck with built in 12-seater spa and grassed area.
A resort style master suite with walk in robe and huge ensuite with double vanities, separate toilet, shower and bath that overlooks lush rural vistas. A further four bedrooms can be found at the opposite wing on the home served by another vast bathroom and spacious laundry to complete the home.
- 14.8 stunning private acres, with approx. 10 arable acres inclusive of two paddocks all fully fenced and secure for livestock, large dam, grassed horse arena and 2 large Equistall stables located in shed.
- Gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, eat in island bench, beautiful granite benchtops with plentiful storage and bench space with dining and lounge adjacent.
- A total of 5 stunning light filled rooms with views of the gardens and land, all offer built in robes and ducted air.
- Formal dining and living areas, and multiple family living zones include large lounge, rumpus room and great sized study.
- 9ft ceilings with detailed cornices, colonial double hung windows, wide entry foyer and solid spotted gum flooring throughout main living areas with carpet in bedrooms and formal living rooms.
- Zoned ducted air for cooling and heating plus gorgeous Jotul wood heater for those winter nights.
6KW solar panels.
- Two full spacious bathrooms and a powder room at each side of the home to accommodate both living zones and internal laundry with external access.
- 6 Bay shed all fully insulated with drive through for easy manoeuvring of horse floats and caravans. 3 car garage with internal access to home and automatic doors.
- Beautifully manicured grounds offering established citrus trees and other fruit trees such as apples and peaches along with beautiful roses and hedging to create an even more private space.
- Great entertainment deck with built in 12-seater spa that overlooks park like land.
- 22,500 L water tank for gardens, electric new water heater ,walk in linen, gutter guards, town-water, enviro cycle and ADSL2.
- This property promises a great community setting and is quietly positioned with easy access to Kurrajong's shops, schools and amenities.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.