Style and Seclusion in The Village
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting the very finest in The Village lifestyle this near new modern Lyndhurst McDonald Jones home is the perfect fusion of contemporary style and rural lifestyle.
Offering a fluid layout, the home comprises of four generous bedrooms all with ducted air, fans and built in robes serviced by a spacious main bathroom with beautiful free-standing bath and separate toilet. A luxurious master suite with his and hers walk in robes, large ensuite and access to outdoor retreat. Multiple living zones perfect for accommodating all the family's needs inclusive of media room, living and dining.
Servicing both indoor and outdoor living areas effortlessly, the Gourmet kitchen is well equipped with Smeg appliances and features Caesarstone benchtops plus 3-metre breakfast bar which leads onto a tranquil easy-care outdoor area ideal for relaxing and entertaining open-air.
An idyllic family home offering modern day convenience on 1.3-acre parcel of land with enviable tranquillity heightened with natural bushland and established trees.
- Set back off Old Bells Line of Road on 1.3 acres in highly sought-after Kurrajong Village, close to Schools, shops, parks and cafes.
- Wide entry foyer 6 metre stacked doors to the entertaining area and media room.
- Gourmet Kitchen with Smeg appliances, 6 x gas cooktop, glass splashback and walk in pantry.
- Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, free standing bath tub and separate toilet.
- Ducted split system air-conditioning, 9ft luxurious ceilings, block out blinds throughout, beautiful low maintenance flooring throughout.
- Large laundry with access to outside.
- Double electric garage with internal access
- Landscaped grounds, stone walkway and mature trees with dam.
- Town Water
- Enviro cycle
- Solar hot water
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.