Grand Family Living Epitomised
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Elegantly updated this striking 4-bedroom home has been designed with family functionality, style and entertaining in mind. Superbly finished with a meticulous eye for detail the residence presents a theme of space and comfort throughout its generous floor plan adhering to the demands of growing families.
Cleverly designed to emphasise the natural features of its surrounds, the home offers a choice of living spaces graced with oversized windows seamlessly connecting the rural vistas to the inside. Suffused with light the home is heightened by a modern yet fitting country update boasting a fresh neutral palette, plus carpets in all the large bedrooms and stunning timber floors in homes main living zones.
A large undercover entertainment space perfect for summer with easily maintainable yard perfect for pets and kids. Be in ore of the uninterrupted views of neighbouring acreage properties without all the maintenance required while you sit on a fully fenced 702m2 block.
Boasting a high level of quality throughout with a host of features such as ducted air, smeg appliances and finishing touches such as a luxurious master suite and bay windows that elevate and are sure to meet everyone of your needs plus wants.
Other features include:
- 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes and fans, a huge private master suite with walk in robe, ensuite, study nook and private balcony.
- A large full main bathroom set among additional bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen with glass splashback a heap of cupboard space, pantry, smeg appliances, gas cook-top and lovely rural views.
- 702m2 block all fully fenced and secure for pets and children.
- Fans throughout, ducted air-conditioning for both cooling/ heating and blinds throughout.
- Double car garage with electric doors with workshop space plus internal access to house.
- 110,000L water tank, pump out septic, LPG- no natural gas.
- Plenty of under house storage
- Only moments from the conveniences of North Richmond or Kurrajong Village and 40 minutes' drive to The Hills and Norwest Business precinct.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Entertainment Area
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.