Family home with Park Like Acres
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
This striking 4-bedroom home has been designed with privacy, space and entertaining in mind set on park like 2.48 arable acres. Architecturally designed to emphasise the rural and garden vistas the residence presents a theme of space plus comfort throughout its expansive floor plan conducive to the demands of large and growing families.
An inviting feel, a sense of openness and easy connectivity between the spaces the home also offers well tucked away private bedrooms all with built in robes with two good sized bathrooms.
Suffused with light the residence offers a choice of living zones graced by the perfect north easterly aspect with adjoining gas kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space.
Stunning features such as large windows, high ceilings and great undercover entertainment area that lead out to pool where you can look out over yours and neighbouring properties.
Providing the epitome of grand family living the property boasts a prestigious address, moment to the amenities of North Richmond and Caf culture of Kurrajong Village.
- Four great sized bedrooms with built in robes, main with ensuite in the adjoining room and privately zoned on its own side of the home with split system aircon.
- Beautiful high-pitched ceilings in multiple living zones, multiple split system aircons, slow combustion fireplace, stunning garden and rural views seen from floor to ceiling windows.
- Family sized kitchen caeser-stone benchtops, gas omega cooktop and stainless-steel appliances, eat in breakfast bar and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Two great sized bathrooms accommodating both wings of rooms.
- Double carport and 3 car garage 2 being electric plus workshop space.
- Beautiful 2.48 approximate acres with dam, large paddock for horses or other livestock with chook pen and secure fencing.
- Large entertainment area with north facing in-ground pool (salt) perfect for summer - council approved.
- Dam to garden irrigation.
- Large 110,000L water tank, Absorption trench, all fully fenced and secure, 1990 brick veneer construction.
- Great laundry space with external access to yard.
- Another garage space located near paddock perfect for storing hay or machinery.
- Set back off Grose Vale Road through entrance gates and concrete driveway.
- Conveniently located only a short distance to North Richmond Village, exceptional private and public schools and the Blue Mountains National Park.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.