Grand Rural Property
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned on the foothills of the Blue Mountains and offering an exclusive address this country homestead boasts maximum privacy with a richness of space, light and striking rural views from every window over its picturesque 10.1 approximate acres.
Defined by its oversized windows, quality finishes such as Tasmanian oak flooring and deceptively grand scale of living, you will be immediately impressed upon entering.
Presenting a fusion of contemporary aesthetic and countryside charm, the ground floor is perfect for cooking and entertaining as you navigate through the oversized kitchen offering ILVE appliances and a plethora of informal & formal living domains perfect for large or growing families.
The undisputed hero of the home is the oversized outdoor entertainment space that flows seamlessly from the lower levels hub of the home kitchen. Perfect for all year round, look over the kids as they swim below or watch the NYE fireworks all from the privacy of your home.
Its harmonious dual-level design has been dedicated to rest & relaxation with double glazed, sound proof doors and windows separating the two floors. Beneficial to the demands of large and growing families, upstairs offers four double sized bedrooms complimented with two stylish bathrooms with the main bathroom featuring a luxurious freestanding bath that looks over the lush green paddocks.
Ideally situated to revel in this superb rural pocket, the property is located only moments from the local parks, quality schools, and the boutique cafe culture of Kurrajong Village.
Further features include:
- Luxurious master suite with sought after city skyline views, on trend ensuite with double shower & vanity, walk in robe and robe.
- A further three bedrooms on the upper level offering built ins and ducted air vents, the fifth bedroom is located on the lower floor offering the versatile option to be utilised as a private study or guests retreat with bathroom adjacent.
- Oversized main bathroom upstairs with free standing bath, heated towel rails, stone bench tops and soft close draws in all three bathrooms for unity.
- The kitchen offers quality ILVE appliances (gas), completely updated four years ago with stone bench tops, soft close draws, double oven and convection grill/ microwave, plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- Multiple living options on the lower floor to appease the whole family, large formal lounge with adjoining sitting room, family dining and lounge room to follow at the rear of the home.
- Conducive to the demands of large and growing families the upper level also offers a relaxed family living area/ library space and/ or study space.
- Outside a large entertainment space perfect all year round with two zone dimming lights and pool sure to tick all your boxes.
- Large internal laundry with access to outside, 2 x car garage with internal access to entrance of home.
- 10 arable acres with rich soil, 3 dams fed by Cabbage Tree Creek with pump that connects to a tap near home and small yard fenced for pets.
- Electric automated external blinds recently reconditioned and all with new controls. New internal blinds through, lounge room blinds being automated also.
- NBN connected, 3 zone ducted air recently serviced, new inbuilt slow combustion stove with fan and timber fireplace.
- 45 minutes to Norwest Business Park and just over an hour to Sydney CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.