Tree Top Outlook
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set back off St Georges Crescent and backing onto beautiful Blue Mountains National Park, this character filled home offers two versatile split levels.
The first level is the heart of the home, featuring 4 good size bedrooms, with an option for an office space and a generous master suite with updated ensuite, large built in wardrobe and access to north merbau deck. Three-way bathroom, internal laundry, light filled large kitchen, dining and lounge room which opens onto huge entertainment deck that overlooks beautiful bush views.
The bottom level offers another spacious entertainment deck that leads into a second multi use living space, use as a teenagers retreat which features a kitchenette or potential office space. This level also offers plentiful under-house storage. Features:
- 1144m2 easy care block
- North facing split level merbau timber deck
- Recently updated carpet, blinds and paint in bedrooms
- Updated colour bond roof and solar panels
- 1 car garage plus storage underneath
- Internal laundry
- Gas heating
- Peaceful and convenient location
- Easy access to Great Western Highway, ten-minute walk to train station, bus stops, High Schools and Primary Schools and shops such as Springwood township just a few minutes away.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.