Quaint Mountain Cottage
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Nestled in a tranquil enclave within the village community of Bowen Mountain, this lovely 3-bedroom cottage offers an affordable home in a family friendly location on an easy maintainable 575.4m2 approx.
The upper level offers a beautiful tree top outlook from the on-trend kitchen which has been recently updated and adjoins a light-filled open-plan living/ dining zone.This level also offers a further two good sized rooms with built in robes, and the master opens onto main bathroom acting as an ensuite.
Further enjoy the tranquil setting from great sized entertainment deck flowing from main living zone with access to yard.
Downstairs an additional teenagers retreat, one bedroom with adjoining study space and built in robe. A second living zone with slow combustion fireplace, laundry and full bathroom.
Ideally located just moments from quaint Kurrajong Village, with its boutique shops and cafes, this great cottage is an unmissable opportunity to enter the Hawkesbury property market.
- 3-bedroom home all with built in robes, generous in size
- 2 full bathrooms
- On - trend, modern kitchen recently updated with plenty of bench and storage space, electric cooking appliances.
- Split level living zones
- Easy maintainable yard, fully fenced with garden shed.
- 1 x carport with storage underneath, additional off street parking space on paved driveway.
- Steel frame build, hardy plank exterior with tin roof
- Side access to yard, 80,000L water tank, pump out, 80's construction, 2 x aircons, slow combustion fire place.
- Insulation in walls and roof
- Not far from local bush walking tracks
- Approximate rental return of $430 - $450 per week
- Great location, minutes from local primary and high schools, cafes and parks of Kurrajong and amenities of North Richmond a 10-minute drive away
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.