Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tranquil Family home in Beautiful Mountain Setting
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Greeted from the welcoming front porch, this neat and tidy family home offers the perfect opportunity for those seeking space, comfort and an idyllic mountain setting perfect for young & growing families.
Designed over two family friendly levels, the upper level comprises of 4-bedrooms all spaciously designed with built in robes with full main bathroom set amongst the rooms.
Whilst the lower level provides multiple living areas that lend themselves to both domestic practicalities and entertaining plus a further fifth bedroom or study/ office space.
A great large kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of storage & bench space plus 6 x gas burner. This level also offers adjoining laundry and additional downstairs bathroom.
Offering plenty of room and situated on approx 1910m2 the block offers a great private yard for kids to grow & play surrounded by established gardens and quiet tree lined cul-de-sac location. Adding to its beautiful mountain setting, the property backs onto Little Wheeny Creek with an array of wild and bird life.
- Four bedrooms with built in robes a potential fifth bedroom, or currently used as a internal office space/ study.
- Two full bathrooms located on both levels.
- Kitchen with beautiful garden vistas, large bench space, plenty of storage, pantry, gas cooktop, and stainless-steel appliances.
- Light filled lounge room adjoining sitting room and dining all with beautiful large windows to take in the tranquil setting.
- Great sized laundry with external access and plenty of storage
- 1 garage with internal access to home
- Sliding doors connecting to large outdoor entertaining deck and yard to take in the array of bird life and tranquility backing onto Little Wheeny Creek.
- The yard is securely fenced and offers a great green space for kids to play.
- Brick veneer and cladding construction, polished timber floorboards, two time split system and gas bayonets for heating, electric fireplace.
- Side access to back yard, garden shed, 50,000L water tank and addition 2 x 5,000L, established gardens with fruit trees, chicken coop, fire pit.
- Tennis courts and park at the end of this quiet cul-de-sac
- Just a couple minutes to Kurrajong Heights IGA, Restaurants and further amenities and a short drive to Kurrajong Village caf culture, doctors, parks and quality schools.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Entertainment Deck
1,910m² / 0.47 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.