Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Just Move in and enjoy!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Superbly placed in a quiet cul-de-sac location this welcoming home offers space and tranquillity all set on an expansive 1625m2 block.
Deceptive in size upon first impressions this immaculately presented home epitomises family friendly living with an all-round versatile floorplan.
Featuring three bedrooms, and a fourth located on the lower floor perfect for the older teenager looking for their own privacy with two bathrooms set amongst accommodating all your families needs. Multiple living spaces such as large lounge room with stunning windows to take in garden views, spacious kitchen with eat in meals area that connect to an outdoor entertainment space.
Upon walking outside to the multiple outdoor living spaces be taken back by the greatness of the established gardens sure to amaze you and leave you in complete ore of the hard work, love and imagination that has been created in this garden.
- Four bedrooms all with built in robes, the downstairs offering a versatile option to create a fully self-contained teenagers/ in-laws retreat or rental option.
- Spacious kitchen, meals and living room and full bathroom with separate loo.
- The lower half of the home boasts a bathroom, living space/ bedroom, spacious laundry, games room/ or easy kitchenette conversion and wine cellar.
- An Alice in Wonderland style garden offering a plethora of established plants, flowers, trees and veggie patch.
- South facing main entertainment area with adjustable awning and another two entertainment/ dining spaces featuring built in pizza oven.
- 2 car lock up garage with internal access to home with side access for caravan.
- Garden shed, timber slow combustion fire place, split system air-conditioner, solar system for hot water system, 100,000L water tank, fully fenced, insulation in both ceiling and floor.
- Only moments away from popular and quality restaurants, cafs and parks in Bilpin and Kurrajong Village. In close proximity to excellent academic schools such as Kurrajong North Public School, Colo High School and Kuyper Christian School.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1,625m² / 0.4 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.