Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Very Rare and Sought After Acreage in Kurrajong Village With Development Potential
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 15 Cars
A fantastic opportunity to land bank over 16 quiet and peaceful park-like acres in Kurrajong Village, also positioned in the proposed rezoning area.
Offering a mix of level and undulating land, good pasture, serene outlook with views of the mountains and adjoining acreage properties.
The property presents itself to an astute investor or peaceful acreage living option for family seeking a private and convenient setting.
Family proportioned, offering 4-bedrooms, all with built in robes, 3 bathrooms two acting as ensuites. The flexible, family floor plan offers an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining space. A games room is perfect for family living plus a study space/ home office with direct outside access.
The outdoors offers wrap around verandas and a large entertainer's deck off the main living room, the perfect place to entertain friends and family seamlessly connecting to the home.
Large machinery shed is perfect for your tools or toys and features a large lockup garage/ workshop, plus there's a separate insulated and air-conditioned studio perfect for a multitude of things (office, teenagers retreat, man cave) with 3 phase power and water connected.
Just moments to the caf culture of Kurrajong Village, sought after local schools, parks and further amenities a short walk/ drive away.
- Backing onto residential allotments
- Great sized kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space - electric cooking
- Large light bedrooms all with built ins, two bedrooms have ensuites
- Three living zones - man cave/ games room downstairs on its own private level
- Older style full main bathrooms
- 16 acres approximately, mostly arable land with fenced paddocks and dam.
- 12m x 24m shed - open shed, work shop space, back corner turned into studio - 14 cars
- Concrete driveway to shed with large outside hard surface area 12 X 24m
- Carport space
- Ultimate rural hideaway for those seeking privacy, scenic beauty and boundless space.
- Undulating land with mature trees and level cleared areas
- Beautiful views over green pastures and park-like grounds
- Town water/ absorption trench
- Double brick construction
- 4 reverse cycle air conditioners and a slow combustion fireplace.
- 12m X 24m Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
6.475 ha / 16 acres
14 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.