Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Country Residence
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Defined by its red cedar windows that look over the property's park-like 12.4 approx acres this timeless country homestead is privately positioned off Blaxlands Ridge Road perfectly accommodating families with plenty of room to grow and play.
Exuding endless charm and country character the home boasts stunning light filled interiors, soaring high ceilings, wrap around veranda and family friendly floorplan. Five double sized bedrooms all with built ins, three located upstairs and catered by an adjoining full bathroom. Downstairs, the master is oversized and privately positioned with adjacent main bathroom featuring original claw foot bath & marble vanity.
Large and bright living domains both with floor to ceiling windows/ French doors to capture tranquil rural vistas and allow seamless connectivity from the indoors to the outdoor entertainment area. The games room also features bar made up of recycled timber from old stables and feature raw cut timber inserts to add to the country/ rustic theme throughout the home.
Nearly all arable the 12.4-acre property is securely fenced with multiple paddocks and dams for an array of livestock, currently securely homing Clydesdale horses. Suited to a horse enthusiast with the addition of horse arena and round yard and large 27m x 11m shed offering plenty of space for horse floats, cars or trucks.
Not to be out done the house yard offers a great place to relax and entertain with undercover entertainment space for all year round use, pond and lovely established gardens with sandstone garden beds and feature fire-pit.
- Approximately 22 years old, brick veneer construction set behind large electric gates and tarred driveway.
- 12.4 approximate acres - approx 10 being completely arable and backing onto National park with walking tracks and dirt bike track located at the back of the property.
- Enter through soaring entry foyer to three upstairs bedrooms all spacious in size, beautiful high pitched ceilings, walk in/ built in robes and shared bathroom acting as ensuite to 2 of the rooms.
- Downstairs huge master bedroom with built in robe and another fifth bedroom.
- Adjacent to master the main bathroom with a host of character pieces such as marble/ timber vanity, original claw foot bath and quality tiles.
- Light filled kitchen with electric cook-top, granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and plenty of storage.
- Family dining off kitchen and huge family lounge room with slow combustion fireplace with sandstone features.
- Second large living/ games room with raw timber inserts, recycled timber bar, feature fireplace and large French doors which lead to the wrap around veranda.
- Split system air-con, 9 1/2ft high ceilings, 3-phase power to house and shed, 110,000L water tank and additional 3 x 22,500L tanks, flood lights that light up the whole property.
- Beautiful established gardens all irrigated and fruit trees such as fruiting mango tree, mulberry, peach, green apple plus many, many more.
- 7 x 3.6m2 shed with lockable office space with fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Horse Arena
- Large Shedding
- Wrap Around Veranda
5.0181 ha / 12 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.