Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Home Right in the Village
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embracing a relaxed family lifestyle this comfortable size home and block offer the idyllic Kurrajong lifestyle. Positioned at the end of a quiet, friendly cul-de-sac on a massive 1072.3m2 block, the perfect opportunity presents itself for young growing families looking to find their forever home.
Buy logically and add undeniable value to this home, offering exciting scope to update and utilise the existing bones of this home. The home compromises of four good sized bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk in robe all featuring fans, built in robes and set down a private wing of the home with a main full bathroom amongst. The heart of the home features a large family kitchen and adjoining, living and dining room. Make the most of the large sunroom that presents a plethora of living options, from this a private green space perfect for entertaining with pizza oven and undercover pool.
Welcome the sounds of native wildlife plus the boutique atmosphere of Kurrajong village with direct access to schools, shops, transport and cafes/restaurants, plus a quick easy drive to Richmond & Windsor CBD's where there is a train station and main shopping centre.
Further features include:
- 4 bedrooms in the main home and loft style bedroom above garage perfect for the older teenager.
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench, cupboard space
- Main bathroom featuring bath, shower, vanity and separate loo with laundry close by.
- Good size dining and lounge room.
- Solar heated chlorine pool - fully enclosed
- Very private block with established trees and gardens.
- Low maintenance grounds all fully fenced 1072.3m2
- 2 x garage and large workshop space
- Slow combustion fireplace and slit system air conditioner for cooling and heating.
- Water tank for gardens - 2,000L
- Town water and pump out septic with new lids and septic, solar hot water system
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,072.3m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.