Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quintessential Village Cottage
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned in picturesque Kurrajong Village and designed for ease and relaxed living this updated country cottage combines a fantastic lifestyle location with both quality and a warm, welcoming family abode.
The home showcases beautiful natural light and an open main living space, with dining and galley style kitchen that overlooks the main hub of the home. A private downstairs master suite with walk in robe and ensuite, a further two bedrooms located upstairs that display the original features of the home such as exposed timber beams with a main bathroom set among.
A sun lit rear entertaining deck perfect for Summer that overlooks the manicured 695.6m2 block with a theme of space and tranquillity as it backs onto rear acreage properties.
The quiet street belies an outstanding family lifestyle on offer in the immediate surrounds, just a short walk to local cafes, parks, restaurants and schools.
Other features include
- Open plan living and dining room with split system air conditioning
- 8-week-old galley style kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven (technika)
- Private main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 2 large upstairs bedrooms with split system air conditioning accommodated by spacious full bathroom.
- Internal laundry leading to the large undercover deck with views
- Lush 695.6sqm parcel of land with beautiful established gardens, trees and sun-drenched lawn area with shallow creek and bridge.
- Large slab and pavement side access that lead onto two x carport plenty of room for boat/ caravan
- Ample under house storage
- 18-month-old roof, insulation, sarking, cladding and deck
- Town water and absorption trench
- Situated within walking distance of parkland, schools, shops, restaurants, cafes and just 40 minutes from the Hills district and motorways, this is the lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Town Water
695.6m² / 0.17 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.